Too Haute to Handle
Silver ice and all things nice heat up the catwalk.
1. An amorous disposition by Spanish designer Alma Alguilar, this floating frock mends broken hearts at Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week. www.almaaguilar.com
2. A wave of fierce femininity and bold sexual power stuns the crowd at the Oi Fashion Rocks Fashion Show in Brazil. Even Sean “Diddy” Combs couldn’t shake his gaze off this gallant, one-shouldered Versace evening dress. www.oifashionrocks.com, www.versace.com
3. Crystal and Blue Topaz Earrings Like a diamond in the sky, these triple-tiered earrings – set in 14-karat gold vermeil – gleam with rock crystal. www.vivre.com
4. The cold shoulder turns sultry in this silk Javier Larrainzar gown, which touches to the ground in 1920s glamour. www.pasarelacibeles.hola.com
5. The Glitterati Translucent and gossamer-like, this assemblage of sophistication is frozen with metallic edge, quartz crystals and chromatic nuances. Designer Hannibal Laguna describes his Face to Face collection that debuted at Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week as: “Subtle and sensual, delicate and dazzling.” www.hannibal-laguna.com