Objects of Desire
1. You’ll be among the stars at Mouton Cadet Wine Bar — this year marks the fifth straight year that the venue will host the Cannes Film Festival. Mouton Cadet has even released a new line promoting the star-studded affair.
2. Gentlemen, the days of restraint are over. Flip the peacock switch and let your true colours run wild this season with the brilliant, high-quality wears from Per Lui.
3. Nude lips paired with soft smoky eyes has Toronto makeup artist Jackie Gideon excited for summer.
This shade by Burberry Kisses will
give off a natural yet glamorous look.
Click here to read our story with Jackie Gideon
4. The shimmering neutral of this understated and elegant body-hugging sheath from Monique Lhuillier’s fall 2015 collection exemplifies why a subtle tone can speak volumes.
5. Your temptation to hang this beautiful chandelier by British designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard in your home is too hard to resist.
6. Set your sights on David Chow’s delicious, decadent and mouth-watering chocolates and pastries that
are sweetening up the heart of Toronto.
7. Showcased at this year’s M&O Miami and ICFF in New York, DelightFULL’s new Essentials Collection gets vintage with retro-inspired furniture, lighting and even bicycles, such as this Virgin Cruiser.
8. Apple’s much-hyped watch has landed and it’s shifted our collective focus back to the wrist. With a heart rate sensor, comfortable sport band and 18 hours of battery life, the Sport version is ideal for tech-minded fitness freaks.
9. The Dee Ocleppo spring-summer handbag collection bursts with colours and motifs inspired by paradise. The Roma bag in yellow is no exception.
Click here to read our Q&A with designer Dee Hilfiger
10. Every woman deserves to feel good in her own skin — and hair. Kérastase Paris has launched its Visions of Style campaign featuring top models Cameron Russell and Hye-rim Park.
11. Even footwear deserves the Midas touch. These perforated, double- strap, leather high-tops from Giuseppe Zanotti are the on-trend conversation starters that will set off your urban-chic ensembles.
12. Chile’s Concha y Toro has been ranked the No. 1 most admired wine brand in the world. The Don Melchor line is a wonderfully crafted group of curated red wines by Concha y Toro.
13. Edgy, modern style melds with French heritage cuisine at Michellin-starred chef Daniel Boulud’s Café Boulud at the Four Seasons Toronto. The signature potato-wrapped sea bass over leeks is a must.